Here you will find everything you need to download and try the latest version of this program. Download the setup program and run it to install the product.
The downloaded product will run in demonstration mode until a valid license is installed.
The demonstration license allows optimization of Table 27.
22.214.171.1245 -> 126.96.36.1994 (2013-08-21)
- Fix for encoding issue.
188.8.131.521 -> 184.108.40.2065 (2013-06-12)
- Support for Windows 8, SQL-Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012.
220.127.116.119 -> 18.104.22.1681 (2011-07-01)
- Support for Dynamics NAV 2009 R2.
- Improved dialogs when running with high screen DPI setting.
- SSL support for sending status emails.
22.214.171.1247 -> 126.96.36.1999 (2009-12-07)
- Support for Windows Server 2008 R2.
188.8.131.529 -> 184.108.40.2067 (2009-11-30)
- Support for NAV 2009 SP1.
- Support for Windows 7.
220.127.116.115 -> 18.104.22.1689 (2008-12-09)
- NAV 2009 ready.
22.214.171.1248 -> 126.96.36.1995 (2008-08-11)
- Set priority on status mails.
- Template based status mails.
- Support for Windows Server 2008.
- Support for Dynamics Entrepreneur edition.
- Support for Dynamics NAV 5.0 SP1 edition.
188.8.131.523 -> 184.108.40.2068
- NAV Client language detection changed to support installations where the Windows locale does not have a matching NAV language folder.
220.127.116.113 -> 18.104.22.1683
- Support for scheduling in Windows Vista.
- Compression of attachment log files.
- Forcing NAV temp file location.
- Support for Windows authentication when connecting to native database servers.
22.214.171.1240 -> 126.96.36.1991
- Experimental support for Windows Vista.
- Support for Dynamics NAV 5.0.
- Name of ini-file included in mail subject when sending emails.
- Create command line for scheduling the job.
- New version 4 license is required to run this version.
- Aware of Client Control installations.
- Specify a port number for your SMTP server.
3.0 -> 188.8.131.520
- Localization of scheduling feature. Creation of scheduled tasks from the menu only worked for English operating systems prior to this release.
2.2 -> 3.0
- Support for Navision 4.0 SP1.
- Support for basic SMTP server authentication when sending emails.
- Create scheduled tasks automatically. The program now has a scheduling menu that integrates with the Windows Scheduler.
- Advanced feature that allows the user to override the Navision executable or the complete command line used to launch the Navision client.
- Requires version 3.0 license. Licenses for earlier versions will not work with this version.
- Instance check is not longer default. The old NoInstanceCheck command line parameter has been replaced with InstanceCheck to reverse the default behavior.
- Detects installations with ExpandIT Client Control if the original fin.exe was renamed to fin2.exe and replaced by ecc.exe. The program will detect that the original file name of fin.exe or finsql.exe was ecc.exe or eccsql.exe. Fin2.exe or fin2sql.exe will be launched instead.
- Support for the TCPS protocol.
- Option to send status emails in text only format for better SMS readability.
2.1e -> 2.2
- Support for Navision 4.0.
2.1d -> 2.1e
- Quick help feature added.
- Improved error handling.
- Experimental ZUP file feature.
- Zipping large backups fixed.
- Removes temporary files.
- Optimize Timeout
2.1c -> 2.1d
- Support for Navision 3.70.
- Better support for Polish users.
2.1b -> 2.1c
- Removes unused temp files.
- Flickering dialogs when using large fonts has been fixed.
2.1 -> 2.1b
- Support for Microsoft Navision Attain 3.60.
2.0 -> 2.1
- Improved compatibility with Navision Attain.
- Location of the log file can be changed.
- Support for the system “Event Log”.
- Run a program on success.
- Run a program on error.
- Enhanced email functionality.
- License Note
- Users with a license for version 1.x, 2.x, 3.x, 4.x, 5.x or 6.x will have to upgrade in order to run version 7.x. For upgrading please contact your ExpandIT Reseller.